Combat Zone Wrestling Returns to New Jersey
Combat Zone Wrestling will be making its returns to Voorhees, NJ on January 11, and the fallout from Cage of Death XV begins at 'Answering the Challenge', LIVE on iPPV (CZWiPPV.com) from the Flyers Skate Zone, 601 Laurel Oak RD in Voorhees, NJ.
* CZW World Heavyweight Championship Drew Gulak (c) v. The Nation of Intoxication's Lucky 13
* International Ultraviolent Extravaganza Aero Boy v. The Nation of Intoxication's Danny Havoc
* CZW World Tag Championship BLK Out (BLK Jeez & Ruckus w/ Robbie Mireno) (c) v. The Beaver Boys (Johnny Silver & Alex Reynolds)
* CZW Wired TV Championship Murderers' Row's Alex Colon w/ Chrissy Rivera (c) v. The Nation of Intoxication's Devon Moore
* Chris Dickinson v. The Front's Biff Busick w/ Sozio
* Ohio Is 4 Killer's Jake & Dave Crist v. The Juicy Product of David Starr & JT Dunn
* Greg Excellent v. Joe Gacy
* Triple Threat Match
Shane Strickland vs. Murderers' Row's Azrieal vs. Pepper Parks
* The Gulak Campaign for a Better Combat Zone's Kimber Lee will address Christina Von Eerie for actions at Cage of Death
* Former CZW Heavyweight Champion Masada v. The Campaign's Alexander James
Pre-iPPV Beyond Showcase Match - Live fans only Team Tremendous (Dan Barry & Bill Carr) vs. Milk Chocolate (Brandon Watts & Randy Summers)
Keep your eye on CZWrestling.com as well as all the official CZW social media for the latest updates!