The final PPV before WrestleMania XXX takes place tonight when Minneapolis hosts Elimination Chamber. I have provided my predictions for the event.
- Curtis Axel & Ryback to beat Cody Rhodes & Goldust on the Kickoff Show: It has been widely speculated Cody Rhodes and Goldust will finally face off at this years WrestleMania. Therefore, I expect them to suffer defeat tonight.
- Titus O'Neil to beat Darren Young: The former tag team partners have been at war since Titus O'Neil turned on Young. While neither man will become main eventers, O'Neil is the more promising of the two. He will pick up the win.
- The Usos to beat The New Age Outlaws by DQ; Outlaws retain the WWE Tag Team Championship: The Usos are on the road to becoming Tag Champs. However, it will probably more likely take place at WrestleMania. I'm going for The Outlaws to intentionally get themselves DQ'ed, setting up a rematch at WrestleMania XXX.
- Big E to beat Jack Swagger to retain the Intercontinental Championship: Big E won't be losing the IC title yet. A victory over Swagger, causing more dissension between Swagger and Zeb Colter.
- Batista to beat Alberto Del Rio: A no brainer. Batista has a WWE World Heavyweight title match at WrestleMania. There is no way he's losing to Del Rio.
- The Wyatt Family to beat The Shield: This is the match I'm most looking forward to watching. This is sure to be a great match. I'm going for The Wyatt Family to pull off the win though. It looks as though WrestleMania will have either a triple threat match between the three Shield members or Dean Ambrose vs Roman Reigns. (Personally, I'm hoping for the triple threat match). Ambrose will get pinned by Bray Wyatt.
- Randy Orton to beat Daniel Bryan, John Cena, Sheamus, Cesaro and Christian in the Elimination Chamber match to retain the WWE World Heavyweight Championship: Orton vs Batista at WrestleMania is happening. The order of elimination will be 1) Christian 2) Cesaro 3) Sheamus 4) Cena 5) Bryan.
That is my predictions for tonight's PPV. It would be great to hear your predictions.