Welcome to another edition of My Fantasy Raw. I'm a few weeks behind so the notes may be quick.
- Drew McIntyre & Zack Ryder (with Divas Champion AJ Lee) defeated The Prime Time Players (with Teddy Long) and Damien Sandow & Jack Swagger (with Zeb Colter) in a Triple Threat match to become the #1 contenders for the World Tag Team Championship at Unforgiven (Time of contest - 12:24) Before the match started, Zeb Colter was introduced as the new manager for Sandow & Swagger. He dubbed them the Intellectual Americans. The match ended when McIntyre connected with the Future Shock DDT on Darren Young for the win.
- After the match, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder and AJ Lee cut a promo regarding Ted DiBiase's firing two weeks ago. They say the weak link of The Money Makers has now gone and they will bring the World Tag Team titles back at Unforgiven. AJ Lee says she was blinded by money when she hooked up with DiBiase. She now knows it wasn't love because she has found the true love of her life; the Divas Championship.
- Backstage Interview: Wade Barrett refuses to answer any questions. He says he will say everything he has to on the Cutting Edge later tonight.
- Backstage Segment: Paul Heyman, Roman Reigns and Intercontinental Champion Curtis Axel arrive in a limo.
- In Ring Segment: Paul Heyman trashes CM Punk for interfering in Roman Reigns' match last week and chasing after him. Heyman reveals CM Punk vs Roman Reigns at Unforgiven. Sheamus interrupts. He brags about defeating the IC Champion Curtis Axel last week. Roman Reigns challenges him to a match right now. Sheamus accepts.
- Sheamus defeated Roman Reigns (with Paul Heyman & IC Champion Curtis Axel) by Disqualification (Time of contest - 08:35) The match ends when Curtis Axel interferes and attacks Sheamus.
- After the match, Axel and Reigns double team Sheamus until CM Punk evens the odds. Sheamus sets up to Brogue Kick Roman Reigns. Axel manages to push Reigns out of the way just in time and Sheamus accidentally connects with CM Punk instead. Reigns then Spears Sheamus.
- Backstage Segment: Natalya asks JBL for one last Divas title match. JBL says she has to earn it. She will face Brie Bella and Nikki Bella in a triple threat #1 contenders match next week.
- The Miz defeated The Great Khali (Time of contest - 05:15) Miz beats Khali with the Skull Crushing Finale.
- Backstage Segment: Damien Sandow and Jack Swagger are arguing in front of Zeb Colter about the match earlier. The Prime Time Players and Teddy Long walk by laughing. The two teams brawl until being separated by officials.
- Rob Van Dam (with Rey Mysterio) defeated David Otunga (Time of contest - 06:40) RVD wins with the Five Star Frog Splash.
- After the match, The Miz runs to ringside and lays out Rey Mysterio with a shot to the back of the head before quickly exiting.
- Backstage Interview: The Miz says RVD and Mysterio are afraid of him.
- Backstage Segment: CM Punk barges in to Sheamus' locker room and shouts at him for kicking him earlier. Sheamus says it was an accident. Punk tells Sheamus he can't trust anyone anymore. Sheamus suggests they settle it in the ring next week. Punk agrees.
- Santino Marella defeated Hunico (with Camacho) (Time of contest - 05:32) Marella wins with the Cobra.
- Backstage Interview: World Tag Team Champions Ryback & Fandango (with Summer Rae) talk about the new #1 contenders to the Tag titles.
- Backstage Segment: JBL asks Wade Barrett if he's ready. Barrett says he is.
- Cutting Edge with Special Guest Wade Barrett: Edge criticizes Barrett's affiliation with JBL. Barrett brings up Edge's past affiliations with authority, such as Vickie Guerrero before claiming he will stop at nothing to win back what's his, the WWE title. The WWE Champion Daniel Bryan comes out. The two exchange words regarding their TLC match at Unforgiven while Edge gives some advice on the match he helped create. Barrett says no one cares about Edge anymore so he should shut his mouth. Suddenly, JBL's music hits. As Bryan and Edge are looking towards the entrance ramp, JBL enters through the crowd, handing a steel chair to Barrett. Barrett hits an unsuspecting Daniel Bryan in the back with the chair. Edge squares up to Barrett. Barrett encourages Edge to hit him, knowing Edge can't get in to a physical altercation. JBL enters the ring and raises Barrett's arm with the WWE title as the show ends.
Here are the match results:
1. The Money Makers defeated The Prime Time Players and The Intellectual Americans in a Triple Threat match to become #1 contenders to the World Tag Team Championship
2. Sheamus defeated Roman Reigns by Disqualification
3. The Miz defeated The Great Khali
4. Rob Van Dam defeated David Otunga
5. Santino Marella defeated Hunico
Here is the current Unforgiven card:
1. Daniel Bryan (c) vs Wade Barrett in a TLC match for the WWE Championship
2. Ryback & Fandango (c) vs The Money Makers for the World Tag Team Championship
3. CM Punk vs Roman Reigns