Welcome to tonight's edition of My Fantasy SmackDown.
On the go home show to the No Way Out pay per view, we have a few matches already scheduled.
Due to Christian spearing Randy Orton for no reason last week, Booker T announced the two would face off tonight in a non title match.
We will also find out who Justin Gabriel will face at No Way Out for the vacant Cruiserweight Championship as Tyson Kidd faces Sin Cara.
The third match already announced for tonight's show see's two of the Elimination Chamber participants, Chris Jericho and Antonio Cesaro, going one on one.
Lets start tonight's show.
- In Ring Segment: John Cena criticises Dean Ambrose for his attacks over the last few weeks. General Manager Booker T comes out. He says Cena has the chance to get revenge on Ambrose this Sunday but tonight he faces Dolph Ziggler in a rematch from last week.
- Backstage Interview: Chris Jericho tells Matt Striker he will win the Elimination Chamber match on Sunday.
- Tyson Kidd defeated Sin Cara in the Cruiserweight Championship tournament (Time of contest - 07:25) Kidd wins the match by making Sin Cara submit to the Sharpshooter.
- After the match, Justin Gabriel comes out. He and Tyson Kidd shake hands in the middle of the ring. They face each other at No Way Out for the vacant Cruiserweight Championship.
- Backstage Segment: The Big Show approaches Dolph Ziggler who is stretching backstage. He tells Ziggler he will become World Heavyweight Champion again on Sunday. So, Ziggler better not think about cashing the briefcase in on him at any time.
- Cody Rhodes, Alberto Del Rio & Ricardo Rodriguez defeated Rosa Mendes & WWE Tag Team Champions Primo & Epico (Time of contest - 06:24) The match ends with Alberto Del Rio rolling up Rosa Mendes and pinning her in a sexual position.
- In Ring Segment: Antonio Cesaro cuts a promo on winning the Elimination Chamber match at No Way Out.
- Chris Jericho defeated Antonio Cesaro (Time of contest - 10:03) Jericho defeats Cesaro by pinning him after hitting the Codebreaker.
- Kofi Kingston (c) defeated Brad Maddox to retain the United States Championship (Time of contest - 07:13) Kingston avenges his defeat to Maddox last week by gaining the victory with Trouble in Paradise.
- After the match, Christian runs to the ring and spears Kofi Kingston. He then see's Brad Maddox stirring. He waits for him to get to his feet before spearing Maddox as well. Christian then leaves the ring.
- Backstage Interview: Randy Orton tells Matt Striker he doesn't know what's going through Christian's head but he will be bashing his head in tonight before defeating The Big Show on Sunday.
- John Cena defeated Dolph Ziggler (Time of contest - 12:15) After Cena hits the Five Knuckle Shuffle. Dean Ambrose shows up on the top of the ramp. Cena is distracted by Ambrose momentarily. Ziggler tries taking advantage with the Zig Zag but Cena brushes him off. Cena then hits the AA for the win.
- After the match, Cena stares down Ambrose who remains at the top of the stage.
- Backstage Interview: Christian explains his recent actions to Matt Striker. He says it's nothing personal against anyone. He has to show that he doesn't care about anyone else when it comes to WrestleMania and the World Heavyweight Championship.
- World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton vs Christian in a non title match ends in a No Contest (Time of contest - 07:40) The match ends when The Big Show comes down to the ring and chokeslams both men before knocking them out with the WMD. The show ends with The Big Show standing over Randy Orton holding the World Heavyweight Championship.
Here are the match results:
- Tyson Kidd defeated Sin Cara in the First Round of the Cruiserweight Championship Tournament
- Cody Rhodes, Alberto Del Rio & Ricardo Rodriguez defeated Rosa Mendes & WWE Tag Team Champions Primo & Epico
- Chris Jericho defeated Antonio Cesaro
- Kofi Kingston (c) defeated Brad Maddox to retain the United States Championship
- John Cena defeated Dolph Ziggler
- World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton vs Christian in a non title match ended in a No Contest