Welcome to tonight's My Fantasy WWE pay per view event; King of the Ring.
We have a tremendous line up for you. Not only will there be a new King of the Ring crowned but there is also four title matches, including the WWE and World Heavyweight Championships.
Let's get the event started.
- Seth Rollins defeated Alberto Del Rio (with Ricardo Rodriguez) in the KOTR Semi Final (Time of contest - 11:14) In a great opening bout, Seth Rollins books his place in the final of the King of the Ring tournament with a huge win over former WWE Champion Alberto Del Rio. Rollins wins the match with the Springboard Diving High Knee.
- Backstage Interview: Jack Swagger tells Scott Stanford he will take advantage of Daniel Bryan's distraction with Paul Heyman and his guys.
- Daniel Bryan defeated Jack Swagger in the KOTR Semi Final (Time of contest - 10:37) In a good battle between two former World Heavyweight Champions, Bryan wins the match by making Swagger tap out to the No Lock.
- Christian (c) defeated Tyson Kidd to retain the Cruiserweight Championship (Time of contest - 10:40) Christian defeats Kidd for the second straight PPV. Christian retains his Cruiserweight title with the Killswitch.
- Video hyping the return of Rob Van Dam at Vengeance.
- AJ Lee (c) (with Ted DiBiase, Drew McIntyre and Zack Ryder) defeated Natalya to retain the Divas Championship (Time of contest - 08:23) AJ makes Natalya submit to the Black Widow. The divas put on a good performance.
- Backstage Segment: Dolph Ziggler tells John Cena their teaming together is over. Tonight it's every man for himself and he will do whatever it takes to win back the World title. Cena wishes Ziggler luck. Ziggler replies by saying he doesn't need luck.
- Backstage Interview: Paul Heyman and Curtis Axel brag about Axel's win over Daniel Bryan on Raw. Axel says it's only the beginning.
- John Cena (c) defeated Dolph Ziggler and Randy Orton (with Law & Order) to retain the World Heavyweight Championship (Time of contest - 17:35) This triple threat match has the crowd on their feet throughout. The Chicago crowd are hot for Ziggler. As the match draws to a close, Ziggler goes for a Superkick to Orton. Orton ducks. Cena is behind him but he grabs Ziggler's leg before spinning him round. Ziggler is immediately hit with an RKO as he's spun round. Cena follows up by landing Orton on top of Ziggler with an AA. Orton rolls out of the ring. As Law & Order try getting Orton up, Cena covers Ziggler. 1, 2, 3. Cena retains the World Heavyweight Championship against the odds.
- Backstage Segment: Kane wishes Daniel Bryan luck ahead of his KOTR Final match. Bryan thanks Kane before apologising for walking away from him on Raw. Kane accepts the apology.
- Daniel Bryan defeated Seth Rollins in the KOTR Final (Time of contest - 18:26) This match was an epic battle between two great wrestlers. The crowd were really in to the match. In the end, Bryan gets the hard fought victory. Rollins goes for the Springboard Diving High Knee. However, Bryan dodges to one side and catches Rollins in mid air with the No Lock. With the submission locked in, Rollins tries fighting out of it. In the end though he has no choice but to tap.
- After the match, Daniel Bryan sits on the throne set up on the stage as he is crowned the 2013 King of the Ring.
- CM Punk (with Paul Heyman and Roman Reigns) defeated Ryback (c) in a Steel Cage match to win the WWE Championship (Time of contest - 20:05) Punk receives a huge ovation in his hometown of Chicago. The crowd being fully behind Punk gave him what he needed to win back the WWE Championship. With Ryback controlling the match early on, it took a brief distraction from Roman Reigns to turn the tide in Punk's favour. With Ryback regaining control after an onslaught from Punk, Reigns tried getting involved again. Reigns climbed up the side of the cage. Ryback managed to kick Reigns in the ribs as he climbed the cage. While this was going on, Heyman handed Punk a small chain through the cage. Ryback turned his attention back to Punk. He lifted Punk up for Shell Shocked. However, Punk hits Ryback in the head with the chain wrapped around his fist as he's perched on Ryback's shoulders. The crowd pop big. Punk follows it up with a GTS, which sends Ryback back first in to the cage. As Ryback rebounds back, Punk hits a second GTS. He covers. 1, 2, 3. The crowd go mental as CM Punk celebrates winning back the WWE Championship.
- The show ends with Paul Heyman and Roman Reigns joining CM Punk in the ring. Punk stands over Ryback holding the WWE title as the crowd cheer wildly. What a pay per view.
Here are the match results:
- Seth Rollins defeated Alberto Del Rio in the KOTR Semi Final
- Daniel Bryan defeated Jack Swagger in the KOTR Semi Final
- Christian (c) defeated Tyson Kidd to retain the Cruiserweight Championship
- AJ Lee (c) defeated Natalya to retain the Divas Championship
- John Cena (c) defeated Dolph Ziggler and Randy Orton in a triple threat match to retain the World Heavyweight Championship
- Daniel Bryan defeated Seth Rollins in the KOTR Final
- CM Punk defeated Ryback (c) in a Steel Cage match to win the WWE Championship