Welcome to My Fantasy SummerSlam pay per view event.
There are some huge matches taking place. The WWE title is on the line with Wade Barrett defending against Daniel Bryan.
The World title is also up for grabs as Randy Orton challenges John Cena.
Other matches on the card are The Undertaker vs Dean Ambrose, CM Punk vs Brock Lesnar as well as others.
Lets get started.
- Sheamus, Ryback & Fandango (with Summer Rae) defeated The Money Makers (with Divas Champion AJ Lee) (Time of contest - 06:03) As Ryback and Sheamus take out Ted DiBiase and Drew McIntyre, Fandango hits the diving leg drop from the top rope on Zack Ryder. Fandango covers Ryder for the win.
- After the match, Sheamus shakes Fandango's hand. He attempts to encourage Ryback to do the same. Ryback eventually agrees and the two shake hands. Fandango and Summer Rae dance in the ring to end the segment.
- Backstage Segment: Randy Orton gives Law & Order a final pep talk regarding their match with Team WWE later tonight before claiming the show will end with him as the new World Heavyweight Champion.
- Roman Reigns (with Paul Heyman) defeated Kane (Time of contest - 08:58) In a hard hitting contest, Kane has the advantage. He sets up a chokeslam on Reigns. Paul Heyman climbs on the apron. Kane grabs Heyman and pulls him in the ring. As Kane stalks Heyman, Reigns gets to his feet. Kane turns round right in to a Spear. 1, 2, 3. Reigns wins. Reigns and Heyman celebrate.
- Video Package highlighting the feud between The Undertaker and Dean Ambrose
- The Undertaker defeated Dean Ambrose (Time of contest - 14:36) Both men get a number of near falls during the match. Ambrose kicks out of a chokeslam and a Last Ride. Undertaker escapes from a hard drop kick, a big boot and a vicious DDT. As the match draws to a close, Ambrose loses his temper. He grabs a chair from outside the ring. The referee tries getting the chair off Ambrose to no avail. Taker manages to kick the chair in to Ambrose's face though. Taker follows it up with a chokeslam. Instead of going for the pin, Taker calls for the Tombstone Piledriver. He hits it. 1, 2, 3. Taker gets his revenge on Mr Money in the Bank.
- Backstage Interview: The Intercontinental Champion Rob Van Dam says he has been impressed with the competition since returning to the WWE. Tonight, he faces a superstar with a bright future, Curtis Axel. However, the future doesn't start tonight.
- Curtis Axel (with Paul Heyman) defeated Rob Van Dam (c) to win the Intercontinental Championship (Time of contest - 11:31) RVD had the match won after taking Axel down with a number of kicks followed by the rolling thunder. RVD goes to the top rope for the Frog Splash. However, Heyman climbs on the apron and yells at RVD. This allows time for Axel to recover. He climbs to the top rope and hits the Perfect-Plex from the top rope for the win. Axel and Heyman celebrate with the Intercontinental Championship in the ring.
- Backstage Segment: Team WWE are psyching each other up for their upcoming match.
- Law & Order (The Wyatt Family, Big E Langston & United States Champion Cody Rhodes) (with Rosa Mendes) defeated Team WWE (Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Seth Rollins, The Big Show & Mark Henry) (with Kaitlyn) (Time of contest - 14:29) The match turns in to chaos. The legal men are Cody Rhodes and Seth Rollins. Every one else is brawling outside the ring. With the ref distracted by the fighting outside the ring, Rhodes pulls out a pair of Brass Knuckles out of his boot. Rollins sets up for Avada Kedavra. When he goes to hit it, Rhodes smacks him in the skull with the Brass Knuckles. Rhodes covers Rollins. The ref counts the 1, 2, 3.
- After the match, Law & Order celebrate as they walk back through the crowd. Team WWE are left disappointed at the defeat.
- Backstage Interview: Paul Heyman tells Scott Stanford his clients are 2-0 tonight. Next, it becomes 3-0 when Brock Lesnar beats CM Punk.
- Video Package highlighting the feud between CM Punk and Brock Lesnar
- Brock Lesnar (with Paul Heyman) defeated CM Punk (Time of contest - 21:08) Punk gets a lot more offense in than expected. In fact, he should have won the match. A number of near falls took place during the contest. As the bout edged ever closer to the 20 minute mark, Punk hit the running knee in the corner. Punk then signaled for the GTS. He lifts Lesnar up. When he drops him down, Lesnar holds on to Punk's leg before picking him up with ease. Lesnar hits a massive F-5 for the win. Paul Heyman celebrates his third victory of the night with Brock Lesnar.
- Video Package highlighting the feud between World Heavyweight Champion John Cena and Randy Orton
- Randy Orton defeated John Cena (c) to win the World Heavyweight Championship (Time of contest - 18:44) As time goes on, the referee is inadvertently knocked down. With the ref down, Law & Order makes their way through the crowd. As they surround the ring, the five members of Team WWE earlier in the night make the save. As the ten men brawl around the ring and through the crowd, Orton goes for the RKO. Cena escapes though and hits the AA. He covers Orton but there is no ref to make the count. Cena tries to revive the referee. As he does, a masked man runs down the ramp and hands Orton a lead pipe. The masked man crouches down so he can't be seen. As Cena turns his attentions back to Orton, he is hit with the lead pipe. Orton drapes his arm over Cena as the referee crawls over. A very slow 1........2..........3 count is made. We have a new World Champion. But who helped Orton out.
- After the match, Orton is handed the World title belt by the masked man. Orton rips the mask off to reveal CHRISTIAN. The crowd can't believe it. Orton and Christian hug. Christian raises Orton's hand in victory.
- Backstage Interview: The WWE Champion Wade Barrett talks about his title defense against Daniel Bryan next.
- Video Package highlighting the feud between the WWE Champion Wade Barrett and Daniel Bryan
- Daniel Bryan defeated Wade Barrett (c) to win the WWE Championship (Time of contest - 15:36) Barrett thought he won the match after hitting Wasteland. Bryan manages to grab the ropes to break up the pin though. As the match progresses, Bryan gains momentum. As he is in full swing, Barrett manages to stop him with the Bull Hammer Elbow out of nowhere. 1, 2, NO. Bryan kicks out much to the chagrin of Barrett. Barrett argues with the ref. When Barrett turns his attention back to Bryan, he is caught in the Yes Lock. Barrett tries fighting out of it but, after over a minute in the hold, he has no choice but to tao out to crown a new WWE Champion.
- The show ends with Daniel Bryan celebrating winning the WWE Championship.
Here are the match results:
1. Sheamus, Ryback & Fandango defeated The Money Makers
2. Roman Reigns defeated Kane
3. The Undertaker defeated Dean Ambrose
4. Curtis Axel defeated Rob Van Dam (c) to win the Intercontinental Championship
5. The Wyatt Family, Big E Langston & Cody Rhodes defeated Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Seth Rollins, The Big Show & Mark Henry
6. Brock Lesnar defeated CM Punk
7. Randy Orton defeated John Cena (c) to win the World Heavyweight Championship
8. Daniel Bryan defeated Wade Barrett (c) to win the WWE Championship