Welcome to the first edition of My Fantasy SmackDown after the No Mercy PPV.
Lets get straight on with it.
- In Ring Segment: Law & Order make their way to the ring through the crowd. Randy Orton lays in to his L&O team mates for their losses at No Mercy. GM Booker T comes out to the stage. He announces a number of matches for tonight; Seth Rollins vs Cody Rhodes for the United States Championship, John Cena vs Big E Langston and The Big Show & Kofi Kingston vs The Wyatt Family for the WWE Tag Team Championship. That match takes place right now.
- The Wyatt Family (with Bray Wyatt) defeated The Big Show & Kofi Kingston (c) to win the WWE Tag Team Championship (Time of contest - 10:08) The match ends when Bray Wyatt climbs on the apron. The Big Show leaves his corner to go after Wyatt. Erick Rowan jumps off the apron and meets Big Show half way round. The two fight outside the ring. Show charges at Rowan. Rowan manages to move aside and Show charges in to the steel ring post. Inside the ring, Luke Harper takes Kingston down with a Big Boot for the win. The Wyatt Family celebrate winning back the Tag titles.
- Backstage Interview: John Cena tells Renee Young he will beat Big E Langston tonight, just like he beat Christian at No Mercy.
- Backstage Segment: Randy Orton congratulates The Wyatt Family on their performance. He then tells Cody Rhodes and Big E Langston to follow their example.
- Los Matadores (with El Torito) defeated Heath Slater & Jinder Mahal (Time of contest - 05:34) Fernando pins Slater after Los Matadores hit the Double wrist-lock inverted Samoan Drop.
- In Ring Segment: Mr Money in the Bank Dean Ambrose returns. He says he is back and it's only a matter of time until he is World Heavyweight Champion. Mark Henry interrupts. Henry says he is not in a happy mood and challenges Ambrose to a match right now. Ambrose backs away and leaves the ring before saying he is still not eligible to compete. Therefore, the answer is no.
- Backstage Interview: Dolph Ziggler states his intentions on winning the World Heavyweight Championship.
- Seth Rollins (c) (with Kaitlyn) defeated Cody Rhodes (with Rosa Mendes) to retain the United States Championship (Time of contest - 12:41) Rhodes looks as if he's going to regain the US title. He hits the Beautiful Disaster Kick. Before he can cover Rollins, Ricardo Rodriguez returns. He stands on the stage and speaks Spanish on the microphone. Rhodes eventually turns his attention back to the match. When he turns round though, he is immediately hit with the Avada Kedavra. Rollins covers Rhodes for the win.
- After the match, Ricardo Rodriguez asks Cody Rhodes how he's feeling. Rodriguez then announces the return of ALBERTO DEL RIO. Del Rio is back. Del Rio charges the ring as a shocked Rhodes recovers. Del Rio begins attacking Rhodes. He goes for the Cross Armbreaker. Rhodes manages to escape just in time and exits the ring.
- Backstage Segment: After the commercial break, Cody Rhodes pleads with Randy Orton, saying his loss was Del Rio's fault. Orton asks Rhodes what he's going to do about it. Rhodes says he will stop at nothing to gain revenge on Del Rio. Orton smirks.
- Adrian Neville (with Cruiserweight Tyson Kidd) defeated Jimmy Uso (with Jey Uso) (Time of contest - 06:57) Neville defeats Jimmy Uso with the Red Arrow.
- On Stage Segment: GM Booker T stands on the stage. He announces a tournament to determine the #1 contender to the World Heavyweight Championship at Survivor Series starting next week. The tournament is unique though. There will be two tag team matches next week. The two winning teams will face each other the following week. The winning team in that match will then face each other in a one on one match. The winner of that match becomes the #1 contender. The teams have already been randomly drawn. The first round matches are Mark Henry & Dolph Ziggler vs Bray Wyatt & Antonio Cesaro and The Big Show & US Champion Seth Rollins vs Christian & John Cena.
- Backstage Interview: Alberto Del Rio (with Ricardo Rodriguez) says he's back to destroy the life of Cody Rhodes.
- Backstage Segment: Randy Orton gives Big E Langston a pep talk. Christian says he will be in his corner. Langston refuses, saying he wants to do this on his own.
- John Cena defeated Big E Langston (Time of contest - 13:05) Cena hits Langston with the AA before making him tap out to the STF.
- The show ends with John Cena celebrating his victory over Big E Langston.
Here are the match results:
1. The Wyatt Family defeated The Big Show & Kofi Kingston (c) to win the WWE Tag Team Championship
2. Los Matadores defeated Heath Slater & Jinder Mahal
3. Seth Rollins (c) defeated Cody Rhodes to retain the United States Championship
4. Adrian Neville defeated Jimmy Uso
5. John Cena defeated Big E Langston