Welcome to tonight's My Fantasy SmackDown. This is the first show since the King of the Ring PPV.
At the event, John Cena retained the World Heavyweight Championship in a triple threat match against Randy Orton and Dolph Ziggler.
What's next for John Cena? Lets find out.
- In Ring Segment: Randy Orton (with Law & Order) says he should have won the World Heavyweight Championship at KOTR and demands a World title match with John Cena. Dolph Ziggler interrupts. He says he never got his one on one rematch because of Law & Order and he wants it now. SmackDown GM Booker T comes out and announces next week will be Dolph Ziggler vs Randy Orton. The winner receives a World title match at SummerSlam. Tonight though, Dolph Ziggler faces Big E Langston. Randy Orton competes in his match now.
- Randy Orton (with Law & Order) defeated Sin Cara (Time of contest - 06:53) Orton defeats Sin Cara with the RKO.
- After the match, Big E Langston throws Sin Cara out of the ring. Law & Order celebrate in the ring.
- Backstage Segment: The Cruiserweight Champion Christian brags to Kaitlyn about his win over Tyson Kidd at KOTR. Seth Rollins interrupts. Rollins challenges Christian to a match tonight. Christian reluctantly accepts the match, mostly to impress Kaitlyn.
- Primo (with Epico) defeated Jinder Mahal (with Heath Slater) and Jey Uso (with Jimmy Uso) in a triple threat match (Time of contest - 08:08) Primo pinned Jey Uso after hitting the Backstabber for the win.
- Backstage Interview: Alberto Del Rio talks to Jack Korpela about the KOTR tournament. Cody Rhodes and Rosa Mendes interrupt. Rhodes slaps Del Rio. Security rush in to prevent Del Rio from beating up Rhodes.
- In Ring Segment: Dean Ambrose brags about his recent success.
- Dean Ambrose defeated Brodus Clay (Time of contest - 06:44) Ambrose beats Clay with the Headlock Driver.
- After the match, a video airs on the titantron. It reveals The Undertaker will be returning soon. Dean Ambrose looks shocked in the ring.
- Backstage Segment: Randy Orton tells Bray Wyatt to get the job done in his match with Justin Gabriel next. Orton then begins giving Big E Langston a pep talk regarding his match with Dolph Ziggler.
- Bray Wyatt (with The Wyatt Family) defeated Justin Gabriel (Time of contest - 07:30) Bray Wyatt wins with the Sister Abigail.
- After the match, Luke Harper and Erick Rowan hit a double chokeslam on Gabriel.
- In Ring Segment: The World Heavyweight Champion John Cena talks about winning the World Heavyweight Championship from Dolph Ziggler at Judgment Day. He then talks about his history with Randy Orton. Cena goes on to say he has beaten Ziggler and Orton many times so he doesn't care who becomes the #1 contender. He will beat them again.
- Seth Rollins defeated Cruiserweight Champion Christian in a non title match (Time of contest - 14:09) Kaitlyn was at commentary for the match. Seth Rollins pulls off an impressive win with Avada Kedavra.
- After the match, Kaitlyn leaves with Seth Rollins.
- Backstage Interview: Dolph Ziggler says he will win back what's rightfully his. Tonight, he is going to give Orton a taste of what's to come when he ends Big E Langston's undefeated streak.
- Dolph Ziggler defeated Big E Langston (Time of contest - 13:37) Ziggler hands Langston his first pinfall loss with the Zig Zag.
- After the match, every other member of Law & Order storm the ring and attack Dolph Ziggler. World Heavyweight Champion John Cena comes to Ziggler's aid. However, he is also beaten down.
- The show ends with Law & Order standing over John Cena and Dolph Ziggler.
Here are the match results:
- Randy Orton defeated Sin Cara
- Primo defeated Jinder Mahal and Jey Uso in a triple threat match
- Dean Ambrose defeated Brodus Clay
- Bray Wyatt defeated Justin Gabriel
- Seth Rollins defeated Cruiserweight Champion Christian in a non title match
- Dolph Ziggler defeated Big E Langston