Welcome to the first My Fantasy SmackDown since the SummerSlam PPV. Here we go.
- In Ring Segment: The new World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton enters the ring through the crowd with the rest of Law & Order, including Christian. Orton brags about defeating John Cena at SummerSlam and becoming the new World Heavyweight Champion. He goes on to praise his Law & Order team mates for their win over Team WWE last Sunday. Finally, he unveils the newest member of Law & Order; Christian. John Cena interrupts. He stands on the stage and says he can't believe Christian has sold out before stating his intentions on winning back the World title and breaking up Law & Order. GM Booker T comes out. He makes Randy Orton vs John Cena for the World Heavyweight Championship tonight. Orton flips out on the ring.
- Backstage Interview: Dolph Ziggler talks about his loss with the rest of Team WWE to Law & Order at SummerSlam.
- Dolph Ziggler defeated Luke Harper (with Bray Wyatt & Erick Rowan) by Disqualification (Time of contest - 04:38) The Wyatt Family interfere to end the match in a DQ. They assualt Ziggler 3 on 1 until The Usos make the save. After making The Wyatt Family retreat, The Usos take down Ziggler with a double superkick out of nowhere. They stand over Ziggler.
- Backstage Segment: Randy Orton is complaining to Law & Order about having to defend his title tonight.
- Backstage Interview: The Usos tell Renee Young they attack Dolph Ziggler because he overlooked them for Team WWE. If he had picked them, the outcome would have been a lot different.
- Cruiserweight Champion Tyson Kidd (with Adrian Neville) defeated Jinder Mahal (with Heath Slater) in a non title match (Time of contest - 05:28) Kidd makes Mahal submit to the Sharpshooter.
- Backstage Interview: The Big Show says he will get The Usos for attacking Dolph Ziggler but right now he's focused on his match with Bray Wyatt tonight.
- In Ring Segment: Mr Money in the Bank Dean Ambrose reveals he was injured in his match with The Undertaker at SummerSlam. He injured his ankle and will be out for a couple of months. When he is fit again, his eyes are set on the World Heavyweight Championship.
- Bray Wyatt (with Luke Harper & Erick Rowan) defeated The Big Show (Time of contest - 09:52) The numbers catch up on Big Show in this match. As Show is setting up the WMD on Wyatt, Erick Rowan climbs on the apron, distracting the referee. Luke Harper enters the ring but is caught round the throat by Big Show. Wyatt chops the back of Show's leg and Harper takes Show down with a hard running big boot. Wyatt covers Big Show. The referee runs over and counts the 1, 2, 3.
- After the match, The Wyatt Family continuing beating down Big Show. Dolph Ziggler and Kofi Kingston make the save.
- Backstage Interview: Mark Henry reminds us he has a World title match in his contract. He has been informed by Booker T that he faces the winner of tonight's World Heavyweight Championship match at No Mercy for the title.
- Seth Rollins (with Kaitlyn) defeated Antonio Cesaro (Time of contest - 11:35) Rollins beats Cesaro in a great match with the Avada Kedavra.
- After the match, Seth Rollins challenges Cody Rhodes to a United States title match at No Mercy. Rhodes stands at the top of the crowd. He simply says 'No'.
- Backstage Interview: John Cena tells Renee Young he will win back the World title tonight and that will be the beginning of the end for Law & Order.
- John Cena defeated Randy Orton (c) by Disqualification; Randy Orton retains the World Heavyweight Championship (Time of contest - 11:27) The match ends when every Law & Order member runs through the crowd and attacks John Cena.
- After the match, Mark Henry runs to John Cena's aid. Law & Order use the numbers advantage to take down both men. Then, the lights go out. When they come back on, The Undertaker is standing in the ring. Taker, Cena and Henry are quickly joined in the ring by Dolph Ziggler, Seth Rollins and Kofi Kingston who run down to the ring. The show ends with both teams brawling in the ring.
Here are the match results:
1. Dolph Ziggler defeated Luke Harper by Disqualification
2. Cruiserweight Champion Tyson Kidd defeated Jinder Mahal in a non title match
3. Bray Wyatt defeated The Big Show
4. Seth Rollins defeated Antonio Cesaro
5. John Cena defeated Randy Orton (c) by Disqualification; Randy Orton retains the World Heavyweight Championship
Here is the current No Mercy card:
1. Randy Orton (c) vs Mark Henry for the World Heavyweight Championship