My Fantasy WWE: 30/10/2012 Tuesday Night ECW
Welcome to My Fantasy WWE ECW. The tournament to crown an ECW Television Champion continues tonight with two First Round matches.
- In Ring Segment: The Big Show says he's the number one contender to the ECW World title after beating Seth Rollins last week. Rollins comes out and says Show only won by DQ when Lance Storm stuck his nose in. Therefore, they should have a rematch tonight. ECW World Champion Lance Storm apologises to Rollins for costing him the match last week but needed revenge on The Big Show. As the three argue in the ring, GM Mick Foley enters. He says at Survivor Series, Lance Storm will defend the ECW World title against Seth Rollins and The Big Show in a triple threat match. Also, tonight will see the rematch of The Big Show vs Seth Rollins.
- Joe Hennig defeated Brad Maddox in the ECW Television Championship tournament with the Hennig-plex. (Time of contest - 04:47)
- Backstage Interview with Leakee. He tells Caylee Turner the ECW TV title will be the first title of many in his WWE career.
- Darren Young (with Titus O'Neil) defeated Mike Dalton with Gut Check. (Time of contest - 05:35) After the match, The Prime Time Players attack Dalton. Percy Watson comes to the rescue but is also laid out when O'Neil hits Clash of the Titus.
- Backstage Segment: Damien Sandow demands Mick Foley to tell him why he isn't in the ECW World title match at Survivor Series. Foley says he has been impressed with Sandow but it's not his time yet. Sandow is pissed and says he will prove Foley and the WWE Universe wrong.
- MVP defeated Xavier Woods in the ECW Television Championship tournament after hitting the Playmaker. (Time of contest - 09:42)
- Backstage Interview with The Big Show. He explains how he's going to dissect Lance Storm and Seth Rollins at Survivor Series to become the new ECW World Champion.
- Backstage Segment: Leo Kruger congratulates MVP on his 'fluke' victory. MVP tells Kruger to stop worrying about him and worry about his own tournament match next week.
- The Ascension defeated Husky Harris & Bo Rotundo when Conor O'Brian pins Rotundo after a running single leg drop. (Time of contest - 06:37)
- Big E Langston defeated Briley Pierce with the Big Ending. (Time of contest - 03:54)
- Backstage Interview with Joe Hennig. He says he will win the ECW TV title to make his Dad proud before becoming ECW World Champion.
- The Big Show defeated Seth Rollins after connecting with the WMD. (Time of contest - 09:27) The ECW World Champion, Lance Storm was at commentary for the match. The show ends with Big Show signalling to Storm he's going to win the title at Survivor Series.