My Night of Champions Predictions
WWE's next pay per view, Night of Champions, takes place tomorrow night. Therefore, I have put together what I feel will happen at the event.
- The Prime Time Players win Tag Team Turmoil: Titus O'Neil and Darren Young look to be getting a push so I have them winning the #1 contenders match on the Kickoff show.
- Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns (c) to beat The Prime Time Players to retain the WWE Tag Team Championship: The Prime Time Players will come close but in the end will fall just short. This will ve the start of a longer feud between the two teams which will inevitably end in O'Neil and Young becoming champions. Just not at NOC.
- Dean Ambrose (c) to beat Dolph Ziggler to retain the United States Championship: To be honest, I'm not completely sure who will win this match but I'm going for Ambrose. The way Ziggler has been booked lately, it would be a surprise if he won the US title.
- AJ Lee (c) to beat Natalya, Brie Bella and Naomi to retain the Divas Championship: AJ will retain the title and begin a feud with Natalya. Maybe that's more of a wish than a guarantee.
- CM Punk to beat Curtis Axel & Paul Heyman in a Handicap Elimination match: The reason I have gone for Punk is because he needs the PPV win. He's only won one PPV match in 2013. It wouldn't be a complete surprise to see a new Paul Heyman guy revealed or Brock Lesnar coming back to protect Heyman.
- Alberto Del Rio (c) to beat Rob Van Dam to retain the World Heavyweight Championship: The WWE won't put the World title on RVD. He will be used to push younger talent. Although I would like Del Rio to drop the title, RVD doesn't seem like the right choice. Del Rio to retain and move on to another challenger.
- Daniel Bryan to beat Randy Orton (c) by Disqualification for the WWE Championship; Orton retains: This rivalry isn't ending anytime soon. Therefore, the match will end in controversial circumstances. Either The Shield or a forced Big Show will interfere in the match, saving the title for Orton.