Ring of Honor Best in the World iPPV Results 06/22/13
Ring of Honor held their Best in the World 2013 iPPV earlier this evening. Here are the results coming out of Baltimore, MD.
1. BJ Whitmer def. Mike Bennett (w/Maria and Brutal Bob).
2. The American Wolves def. Adrenaline Rush.
3. Adam Cole def. Roderick Strong.
4. Michael Elgin def. Tomasso Ciampa.
5. Matt Taven (w/Truth Martini and Scarlett) def. Jimmy Jacobs and Jay Lethal to retain the ROH TV Championship.
6. Red Dragon def. SCUM (Rhett Titus and Cliff Compton) and Cedric Alexander and Caprice Coleman to retain the ROH Tag Team Championships.
7. Matt Hardy def. Kevin Steen.
8. Jay Briscoe def. Mark Briscoe to retain the ROH World Championship.