WWE Smackdown Results for 11/29/13 (Spoilers)
WWE Smackdown is taping this evening in Uncasville, CT, for airing on November 29th, 2013. We will have results of the taping as soon as they are available.
If you are attending the show and are interested in contributing, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rene Young introduces Randy Orton to kick the show off. She asks about Survivor Series, and Orton says Show didn't knock him out - he was playing possum. He didn't need help from The Authority to win. Renee threw to a video package, and kept asking him how he felt. He left the ring.
- Vickie Guerrero talked about Thanksgiving and some food eating contest.
- Mark Henry (w/ Big E Langston) def. Curtis Axel (w/ Ryback)
- Los Matadores & El Torito def. The Plymouth Rockers (3MB)
- Tons of Funk def. R-Truth & Xavier Woods
- CM Punk was interviewed by Renee Woods. He said he hasn't heard from Daniel Bryan. He said he didn't know why The Shield attacked him and assumed they were carrying out orders from Triple H and Stephanie.
- Antonio Cesaro (w/ Jack Swagger & Zeb Colter) def. Titus O'Neil (w/ Darren Young) via DQ
- Cody Rhodes & Goldust (c) def. Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns for the WWE Tag Team Championship via DQ. Dean Ambrose runs out to interfere. CM Punk comes out to even up the odds. Vickie Guerrero makes it a six-man tag match.
- CM Punk & Cody Rhodes & Goldust vs. The Shield ended in No Contest. The Wyatt Family interfered to cause the no-contest. The Usos and Rey Mysterio ran out to join in the fun. Now it's a 12-man tag.
- CM Punk & Cody Rhodes & Goldust & The Usos & Rey Mysterio def. The Shield & The Wyatt Family