The following are the quick results for tonight’s TNA “Bound for Glory” pay per view event. Refresh the page for updates throughout the evening. The card for tonight’s event is as follows:
- Kurt Angle vs. Eric Young
- Bobby Roode (c) vs. Bobby Lashley; TNA “King of the Mountain” Championship
- Gail Kim (c) vs. Awesome Kong; TNA Knockouts Championship
- Tigre Uno (c) vs. Opponents to Be Determined; Ultimate X Match for the TNA X Division Championship
- The Wolves (c) vs. Bryan Myers and Trevor Lee; TNA Tag Team Championship
- Abyss vs. Chris Melendez vs. Eli Drake vs. Jessie Godderz vs. Robbie E vs. Tyrus vs. Mr. Anderson vs. Mahabali Shera vs Aiden O’Shea; “Bound for Gold” Gauntlet Match, winner gets a TNA World Championship Match.
- Ethan Carter III (c) vs. Drew Galloway vs. Matt Hardy; TNA World Heavyweight Championship under Triple Threat rules, Jeff Hardy as Special Referee
TNA “Bound for Glory 2015,” Live from Charlotte, NC at Carrabus Arena
After an opening video package to hype the various matches, Josh Mathews and D’Angelo Dinero checked in for commentary.
Match #1 – Tigre Uno (c) def. Andrew Everett, DJ Z, and Manik to retain the TNA X-Division Championship. The match was fought under Ultimate X, with Uno kicking Everett away in the end to retain the belt.
Match #2 – Tyrus won the “Bound for Gold” Gauntlet Match, featuring Mr. Anderson, Abyss, Chris Melendez, Jessie Godderz, Robbie E, Eli Drake, and more. Al Snow made an appearance, with Head, and Tommy Dreamer also appeared in this match. Tyrus eliminated Mr. Anderson to win, then had a confrontational promo with EC3 after the match.
Match #3 – The Wolves (c) def. Brian Myers and Trevor Lee to Retain the TNA Tag Team Championship. Richards hit a superplex on Lee, then they combined for the brainbuster/kick combo finish.
Match #4 – Bobby Roode (c) def. Bobby Lashley to retain the TNA King of the Mountain Championship. Lashley tried for a submission to end it, but Roode countered to the Roode Bomb for the win. They shook hands afterward.
They had a moment for Earl Hebner being inducted into the TNA Hall of Fame on Saturday night. Billy Corgan made an appearance and set up a video package to spotlight it.
Match #5 – Gail Kim (c) def. Awesome Kong to retain the TNA Knockouts Championship. Kong tried to grab Kim while she was on the ropes, but Kim hit Eat D’Feet out of it and rolled Kong through to pin her.
Match #6 – Kurt Angle def. Eric Young, No Disqualification Match. Young focused his offense on Angle’s neck, but Angle won with the Ankle Lock by submission.
Match #7 – Matt Hardy def. Ethan Carter III and Drew Galloway to win TNA World Heavyweight Championship Match under Triple Threat Rules, Jeff Hardy as special referee. This ended when EC3 brought in a chair. Hardy took it, then jabbed Carter with it and hit him over the back. Jeff hit the Twist of Fate on EC3, and Matt hit a big running boot on Galloway to pick up the victory.
Drew Koscelek will be by sometime Monday with a full recap of the show in much more detail. Thanks for checking in for the results tonight!