NXT taped more television at Full Sail University last night for shows that will air on future WWE Network broadcasts. The following are those results. If you don’t want the shows spoiled, don’t read on! Spoilers courtesy WrestlingInc.com.
If you were at the tapings and want to contribute additional information, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Episode to air August 31:
- Tye Dillinger def. Buddy Murphy
- Tomasso Ciampa cut a promo backstage, talking about Johnny Gargano being injured. The Revival interrupted and beat him down, then dragged him to the ring and hit him with Shatter Machine.
- Steve Cutler def. Kenneth Crawford
- No Way Jose def. Angelo Dawkins
Episode to air September 7:
- Liv Morgan def. Aliyah. Worth noting the finish was botched.
- Shinsuke Nakamura came out and cut a promo. He admitted to still hurting from the NXT Takeover match with Samoa Joe. He said he respects Joe, but his era is over and it’s now the Strong Style Era.
- Asuka def. Danielle Kamela in a quick match
- TM-61 def. Tony Nese and Ariya Daivari in what was said to be a great match.
- Ember Moon def. Leah Vaughan
- Shinsuke Nakamura def. Steve Cutler. Samoa Joe sat in on commentary.
Episode to air September 14:
- Austin Aries def. Andrade “Cien” Almas
- Oney Lorcan def. Tino Sabbatelli
- Samoa Joe came out to cut a promo. He admitted to being a disgrace as champion and destroyed friendships. He called Nakamura out for an apology. He said he meant everything he said before Takeover, but called Nakamura a deserving champion. He asked for a rematch that Nakamura agreed to. Joe and Nakamura shook hands then Joe left, and Nakamura played to the fans. Joe returned to attack Shinsuke, chokeslamming him on chairs. Nakamura was taken out on a stretcher.
Episode to air September 21:
- Liv Morgan def. Rachel Ellering. Afterward, she cut a promo and challenged Asuka for the NXT Women’s Championship
- Hideo Itami def. Drew Gulak
- The Authors of Pain def. local jobbers in a squash
- Bobby Roode def. No Way Jose. The fans were into Roode’s “Glorious” theme and No Way Jose actually helped lead them in singing along.