PWG’s “Battle of Los Angeles,” the yearly tournament in Reseda, CA, is over now. If you were in attendance, we’d love to hear from you as to your thoughts and the results of the show. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute. Here are the quick results from the Sunday show, courtesy PWPonderings.com.
PWG “Battle of Los Angeles” Tournament Quarterfinal Matches:
- Trevor Lee def. Dalton Castle.
- Ricochet def. John Hennigan
- Marty Scurll def. Cody Rhodes
- Mark Andrews def. Chris Hero
- Mark Haskins def. Kyle O’Reilly
- Will Osperay def. Zack Sabre Jr.
PWG “Battle of Los Angeles” Tournament Semifinal Matches:
- Trevor Lee def. Mark Andrews
- Marty Scurll def. Mark Haskins
- Will Osperay def. Ricochet
Marty Scurll def. Trevor Lee and Will Ospreay to win the 2016 Battle of Los Angeles Tournament in a triple threat match
- The Young Bucks def. Pentagon Jr. and Fenix to retain the PWG Tag Team Championship
- Jushin Liger, Chuck Taylor, Jeff Cobb, Tommy End and Cedric Alexander def. Tommaso Ciampa, Sami Callihan, Matthew Riddle, Jeff Dunne and Brian Kendrick in a ten-man tag.