NXT taped television tonight at Full Sail University in Winter Haven, FL for television broadcasts into October. The following are the results of those tapings. If you don’t want upcoming WWE NXT broadcasts spoiled, then don’t read on! The following results are courtesy ProWrestling.net.
If you were at the tapings and wish to offer additional information and/or opinion, hit me up at email@example.com.
Episode Airing September 21:
- Samoa Joe came out and discussed Shinsuke Nakamura’s medical report, saying that Nakamura’s injuries would keep him out for up to 12 weeks. Joe called out William Regal to talk about it, but didn’t like Regal’s answer so he said he was going to destroy the roster.
- Austin Aries def. Oney Lorcan. After, Aries said he makes people tap whereas Hideo Itami makes people go to sleep. He called out Itami but said he knows he won’t show. Itami did come out, but Aries bailed.
- Billie Kay def. Aliyah
- Cedric Alexander def. Andrade Almas. Noteworthy was that Almas had “Los Ingobernables” logo on his gear, so it seems we’ll get some much needed character development from him.
Episode Airing September 28:
- William Regal announced the second annual Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic Tournament, which will conclude at NXT “Takeover: Toronto” on Survivor Series weekend.
- Tye Dillinger def. Angelo Dawkins. After, Bobby Roode came out and told Dillinger he isn’t a ten yet but could be, and they formed the team “Perfectly Glorious” for the Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic.
- They set up for The Ealy Brothers vs. The Revival but Samoa Joe attacked the Ealys, saying they were the first victims of William Regal’s indecisiveness. He said he will continue until he gets Nakamura or the title.
- Ember Moon def. Mandy Rose
- The Authors of Pain (w/Paul Ellering) def. Mr. 450 and Cruz. Ellering cut a promo saying that Chapter 1 began with AOP’s debut, and chapter 2 continues with pain. “That’s all you need to know.”
- Asuka def. Liv Morgan in about a minute. Asuka said afterward that no one is ready for her.
- Hideo Itami def. Lince Dorado. Aries attacked Itami afterward.
Episode Airing October 5:
- Authors of Pain (w/Paul Ellering) def. The Bollywood Boyz in a Dusty Rhodes Tag Classic match
- Rich Swann def. Patrick Clark. Swann got a great reaction.
- Peyton Royce (w/Billie Kay) def. Danielle Kamela.
- Samoa Joe def. Dan Matha. Joe asked afterward when Regal would allow the beatings to end.
- The Revival def. Andrade Almas and Cedric Alexander in a Dusty Rhodes Tag Classic match. Afterward, Almas attacked Alexander, apparently sealing a heel turn.
Episode Airing October 12:
- Sanity def. Bobby Roode and Tye Dillinger in a Dusty Rhodes Tag Classic match. Roode abandoned Dillinger mid-match. Sanity was masked at first, but revealed themselves to be Sawyer Fulton, Eric Young, Alexander Wolfe, and Nikki Storm.
- Billie Kay def. Peyton Royce
- TM-61 def. Tino Sabbatelli and Riddick Moss in a Dusty Rhodes Tag Classic match.
- Blake vs. Murphy went to a no contest when Samoa Joe destroyed them both. Joe demanded Regal come out and bring either Nakamura or the title, adding that he would hold the show hostage until he got what he wanted. Nakamura appeared, shed his neck brace and hit the ring to brawl with Joe until they were pulled apart. The brawl went up the ramp, where they were separated, but ended back in the ring where Nakamura hit the Kinshasa on Joe.