TNA Impact Wrestling taped additional television last night as part of the fallout of the Bound for Glory pay per view. If you don’t want these upcoming shows spoiled, don’t read on! Spoilers are courtesy WrestlingInc.com, however, if you were in the building and have more information to contribute, we’d greatly appreciate an email to email@example.com with that information.
- Madison Rayne def. Raquel
- Moose def. Basile Baraka
- Eli Drake def. Robbie E.
Episodes of Impact for 11/3 and 11/10:
- Broken Matt and Brother Nero def. The Tribunal to retain the TNA Tag Team Championship. After the match, DCC attacks the Tribunal then points at the Hardys.
- Braxton Sutter, Mandrews, and DJ Z def. Rockstar Spud, Abyss and Crazzy Steve
- They had a contract signing segment between Bobby Lashley and Eddie Edwards for their rematch. Lashley admitted he underestimated Eddie but wouldn’t do it again. Lashley flipped the table when Eddie got him worked up, but per the contract they did not have any physical contact.
- Laurel Van Ness def. Allie
- Aron Rex def. Jesse Godderz in an Impact Grand Championship match via 3rd round pinfall. Rex used eye pokes in the third round after being down early.
- There was a segment between Eli Drake and Ethan Carter III. EC3 issued a challenge for Drake’s Bound for Gold shot or he would never challenge for the title again. Drake refused, then said he would cash in his shot on the winner of Edwards vs. Lashley on next week’s show.
- DJ Z, Braxton Sutter, and Mandrews def. Marshe Rocket, Trevor Lee and Andrew Everett and Rockstar Spud and Decay. Spud and Decay got ejected from the match for double teaming.
- They announced that Lashley injured Cody Rhodes, so he won’t be there but Brandi Rhodes would. She comes out and talks to Lashley, saying he put Cody down but he isn’t out, and it’s not the last Impact had seen of Cody. Sienna and Maria interrupt her to trade insults, then Sienna lays her out.
- The Hardys and DCC had an in-ring exchange, which led to DCC beating them down and taking the belts. Jeff challenges them to come back for a match.
- The Hardys def. DCC by disqualification when the third man attacked. Afterward, one of the men attacked referee Earl Hebner.
- Eddie Edwards def. Bobby Lashley to retain the TNA World Championship. Lashley pulled the referee in front of him on an Eddie charge, but a second referee came out that ate a right hand when Lashely didn’t get the three count. Eddie hit his finish to get the pin, but it seemed like the first official was also calling for a DQ.