WWE has now made two more matches official for Sunday’s “Hell in a Cell” pay per view event. On Monday during Raw, they added a tag team match between Enzo Amore and Big Cass vs. Anderson and Gallows. Today on Twitter, the company officially booked Bayley vs. Dana Brooke as well for the show.
The show will take place in Boston, MA at the TD Garden on October 30, with the main card starting at 8PM EST. You can see the show on WWE Network or on pay per view, and of course we will have live coverage and reaction to the show all evening here on the site and on Twitter @RingRap. Drew Koscelek and I will preview this show tonight on Ring Rap Audio, so be sure to catch that show when it drops.
The card now shapes up as follows:
- Kevin Owens (c) vs. Seth Rollins; WWE Universal Championship, fought inside Hell in a Cell
- Sasha Banks (c) vs. Charlotte; Raw Women’s Championship, fought inside Hell in a Cell
- Roman Reigns (c) vs. Rusev (w/Lana); WWE United States Championship, fought inside Hell in a Cell
- TJ Perkins (c) vs. Brian Kendrick; WWE Cruiserweight Championship
- New Day (c) vs. Sheamus and Cesaro; Raw Tag Team Championship
- Bayley vs. Dana Brooke
- Enzo Amore and Big Cass vs. Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson