The following matches are advertised for tonight’s Ring of Honor “Manhattan Mayhem” event. The show takes place at the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City and will be headlined by Adam Cole vs. Bobby Fish for the Ring of Honor Championship. This appears to be a strong card as ROH prepares for their 15th Anniversary show, which happens next Friday, March 10.
We are looking for correspondents for this show, or any event you’re attending. Send results and reaction to email@example.com.
- Adam Cole (c) vs. Bobby Fish; Ring of Honor Championship
- The Young Bucks (c) vs. Lio Rush and Jay White; ROH Tag Team Championship
- Marty Scurll (c) vs. Sonjay Dutt; ROH Television Championship
- Will Ospreay vs. Dragon Lee
- Dalton Castle vs. Colt Cabana
- Bullet Club vs. The Briscoes and Jay Lethal
- Two Top Prospect Tournament Semi-Final matches
- 15-man Honor Battle Royale for a future ROH Championship match.