The following are the quick live results for the Ring of Honor “Supercard of Honor” event happening at the Lakeland Events Center in Lakeland, FL. The show is airing on FiteTV as well. If you are at the show or watching on the FiteTV feed, we’d appreciate your take on the show as well. Email me at email@example.com.
Women Of Honor Matches:
- Marcela def. La Amapola
- Mandy Leon and Jenny Rose def. Sumie Sakai and Faye Jackson
- Kelly Klein def. Deonna Purrazzo
SuperCard of Honor Show:
- Marty Scurll (c) def. Adam Cole to retain the Ring of Honor Television Championship. Scurll used the chickenwing submission.
- There was a promo segment that built on the fact that the Kingdom was forced to drop the six man championship because TK O’Ryan was injured at 15th Anniversary.
- Beer City Bruiser and Silas Young def. Matt Taven and Vinny Marseglia. Young hit Misery on Vinny.
- Bully Ray cut a promo about the Guerrillas of Destiny training at the 3D Academy (the school run by him and Devon).
- The Briscoes and Bully Ray (c) def. The Guerrillas of Destiny and Hangman Page to retain the ROH Six-Man Tag Team Championship. They hit a “3B” on Tanga Roa to win.
- Jay Lethal def. Cody (Rhodes) in a Texas Bullrope Match. Lethal hit an Ace Crusher and Lethal Injection to score the win. After the match, Lethal offered his hand, then Rhodes gave Lethal the bullrope, calling it a family heirloom.
- Motor City Machine Guns def. The Rebellion and Cheeseburger and Will Ferrara in a triple threat. The Rebellion got the better of a post-match fray.
- Punishment Martinez def. Frankie Kazarian. Adam “Hangman” Page distracted Kaz, which led him to take a sit-out chokeslam from Martinez for the finish.
- Bobby Fish def. Silas Young by disqualification. Young shoved referee Todd Sinclair to cause the DQ. Fish appeared to injure his leg.
- Will Ospreay and Volador Jr. def. Dragon Lee and Jay White. Ospreay took Lee out on the floor with a shooting star press, then Volador hit White with a huracanrana off the top on White. All four men shook hands afterward.
- Christopher Daniels (c) def. Dalton Castle (w/The Boys) to retain the Ring of Honor Championship. Daniels rolled Castle up to win. Afteward, Cody Rhodes ran out to attack him. Kaz chased him off, but it seems clear that Rhodes will be the next challenger.
- The Young Bucks def. Matt and Jeff Hardy (c) to win the Ring of Honor Tag Team championship. The Bucks hit superkicks on the Hardys to knock them off the ladder, then claimed the belts from top of the ladder to win.