UFC ran their most recent Fight Night event at the Chesapeake Energy Arena in Oklahoma City, OK on Sunday, June 25. The card was headlined by Michael Chisea vs. Kevin Lee in a lightweight bout. The following are the quick results of the event courtesy MMATorch.com.
UFC Fight Night – Oklahoma City, aired from the Chesapeake Energy Arena in Oklahoma City, OK.
UFC Fight Pass Preliminary Bouts:
- Jeremy Kimball def. Joshua Stansbury by TKO in Round 1 of a Light Heavyweight bout
- Tony Martin def. Johnny Case by unanimous decision in a Lightweight bout
- Jared Gordon def. Michel Quinones by TKO in Round 2 of a catchweight (149 lbs) bout.
During the Fight Pass bouts, they showed a video package highlighting Uriah Faber and his induction to the UFC Hall of Fame.
FOXSports 2 Preliminary Bouts:
- Darrell Horcher def. Devin Powell by split decision in a Lightweight bout.
- Carla Esparza def. Maryna Moroz by unanimous decision in a Women’s Strawweight bout.
- Marvin Vettori def. Vitor Miranda by unanimous decision in a Middleweight bout
- Clay Guida def. Erik Koch by unanimous decision in a
FOXSports 1 Main Card:
- Dennis Siver def. BJ Penn by majority decision in a featherweight bout
- Tim Means def. Alex Garcia by unanimous decision in a welterweight bout
- Dominick Reyes def. Joachim Christensen by TKO in the first round of a light heavyweight bout.
- Felice Herrig def. Justine Kush by unanimous decision in a women’s Strawweight bout
- Tim Boetsch def. Johny Hendricks by TKO in the second round of a catchweight (188 lbs) bout.
- Kevin Lee def. Michael Chisea by submission in the first round of a lightweight bout.